Favorite pieces

Pieces that I am learning:

Flowers will Bloom, by Yoko Kanno
Elegy for the victims of the tsunami of March 11 2011, by Nobuyuki Tsujii
Romance Anon
Lagrima, by Francisco Tarrega
Cantico, by Vicente Sojo


Hana wa Saku (Flowers will Bloom)
by Yoko Kanno, performed by Kaori Muraji




Elegy for the victims of the tsunami of March 11 2011
by Nobuyuki Tsujii


ROMANCE ANON 
Of the many interpretations, my favorite is by Tatsou Tabei.


LAGRIMA
by Francisco Tarrega, performed by Cesar Amaro.


CANTICO
by Vicente Sojo, performed by Rob MacKillop

Comments

  1. I?m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. I welcome comments to improve my site.

      PS. You can subscribe (button at top of page) to receive notification of new contents.

      Delete
  2. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.

    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently started a blog, the information you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously.
    Thank you for all of your time & work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you find this site useful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#4 First mountain dulcimer (19 June 2021)

3/4 Classical Guitar #6

Send private message

Name

Email *

Message *